Custom Home for Sale by Coronado Custom Homes
14016 Grannan Lane
Grannan Grove - Lot 9 - Carmel, Indiana 46074
Coronado homes is proud to present this dazzling new home - now under construction on lot #9 in West Carmel's newest custom neighborhood Grannan Grove. Only 2 custom builders are building in this private new neighborhood. Each distinctive Coronado Home features high end quality and has a proven track record in Carmel, Westfield and Zionsville.
Price : $849,000
Bedrooms : 5
Bathrooms : 4 1/2
Square Feet : 5,247 square feet
Garage : 4 car attached / side load
Basement : full / finished / 9ft ceilings
Fireplaces : 3 total
Lot : 0.50 acres
- Kitchen : 13x17 / main level / hardwood floors
- Breakfast Room : 11x14 / main level / hardwood floors
- Dining Room : 15x13 / main level / hardwood floors
- Great Room : 19x19 / main level / hardwood floors
- Den/Library : 16x13 / main level / carpeting
- Master Bedroom : 22x15 / upper level / carpeting
- 2nd Bedroom : 15x12 / upper level / carpeting
- 3rd Bedroom : 13x12 / upper level / carpeting
- 4th Bedroom : 13x14 / upper level / carpeting
- 5th Bedroom : 11x14 / basement / carpeting
- Exercise Room : 15x15 / basement / other flooring
- Rec/Play Room : 19x23 / basement / carpeting
Listing data for 14016 Grannan Lane is courtesy of Century 21 Rasmussen. #21410931
This Grannan Grove home for sale is built by Coronado Custom Homes.
ABOUT CORONADO CUSTOM HOMES
Coronado Custom Homes is a privately owned custom home building company led by Martin and Vicki Short. Coronado delivers premium quality and outstanding designs at the best possible prices.
Coronado Custom Homes offers a sincere dedication to managing costs, and long standing relationships with suppliers who have been paid on time - every time. The lowest overhead rates possible. Professional Construction Management by hands-on owners and project managers. All of these things enable them to consistently provide great value to our customers. It is Why They Build Homes.
Coronado Custom Homes considers their relationships with listing and selling agents to be extremely important. After all, they do not have a sales staff. They have clear and concise contracts, client selection forms and warranty documents. They will provide a comprehensive service policy to ensure the homeowner is taken care of after closing. We truly have excellent post- closing warranty and service procedures, with no history of litigation or unresolved disputes.
ABOUT CORONADO'S HOMES
With numerous third-party "Home Energy Rating" awards, service/warranty recognitions, you can rest assured you are purchasing the best quality home when you purchase a custom home built by Coronado Custom Homes.
At every stage of construction Coronado Custom Homeswill focus on Energy Efficiency. The goal is to deliver a home which is simply built better from the ground up. More comfort and lower utility costs.
- Comprehensive Air Sealing Package.
- High Performance Windows and Doors.
- Insulation Factors which exceed building code.
- High Efficiency Heating and Cooling Systems.
- Unique Framing methods to reduce cold spots in corners and ceilings.
- Trained and Certified, Professional Contractors who understand our High Standards.
- Advance Moisture Control in Foundations, Moisture Barriers, Membrane Products, Roofing and Flashing.
- High Performance Air Filtration.
- Energy Star Appliances and Mechanical Equipment.
- Upgraded Lumber Materials with water resistant features used during construction
- Third-Party Testing of each home with performance results posted on site. (Air Infiltration, Infrared Inspection, Blower Door Tests. Pre-Construction Design Criteria and written confirmation of the Post Construction results for Energy Performance